Horoshop uses Google Analytics data to account website traffic. In order for your Visitors and Conversions reports to work properly, connect your Google Analytics account.
How to connect Google Analytics account to reports
1. Go to Settings → Settings → Info about store in the control panel.
2. Go to Analytics: View ID field and click
3. Select the account you want to use for your store analytics and enable data access.
4. Select the view used on your website.
5. Click Download Data to populate the reports with the data for the previous 1,000 days or Skip Download to account your website traffic from the current day.